Where students can experience themselves as researchers and engage in new ways of thinking about everyday experiences…
Where students can speak with scientists and investigators in the field…
Where students can explore scientific research centers, observe a variety of phenomena, and experiment with building different models…
Where students can discover scientific principles and identify how they apply to daily life…
Where students can see mobile scientific units sponsored by top academic and research institutes…
Where students can play challenging cognitive thinking games which encourage them to stay involved in the world of science…
The Science Adventures program allows participating E2K schools to choose from a variety of in-school and out-of-school activities, with which to enrich their students' E2K experience.
Science Adventures Themes
What are some of the E2K Science Adventures topics?
- The physics of pressure, sound, energy, heat and color
- The mysteries of outer space
- Environmental disasters and man's response
- Astronomy and astrophysics
- The use of the telescope and microscope
- Human genome, DNA and molecules
- Solving crimes utilizing scientific and technological knowledge
- Animal behavior
- Laser technology
Over forty-five well-designed activities addressing these and other themes are offered to E2K schools each year.